Sunday, April 12, 2015

So This Is Me....

Hi! My name is Ericka and welcome to my incredibly awesome and non cliché book blog! Just a little background on myself, I am a "Class A" procrastinator, who likes to spend time searching for the best self- empowerment mantras Pinterest has to offer. Oh!, and I also enjoy reading. My favorite genres, just to name a few, would be mystery, autobiography, fiction(to an extent), and drama.

Now, I know what you're probably thinking, wow! what a great introduction, but what can this book blog offer me and how can it reignite my passion for reading?? To be honest, I don't know whether or not my blog will save your relationship with the dust covered books in your bookshelf, but I do know this blog will certainly make you question what it actually takes to be a serious reader. I know we all ask the question whether we're the type to start a book club or  the one who only attends the first meeting because you heard your favorite snack food would be served?

With that said I hope you continue to check in from time to time or until June 12, 2015,when my final blog will be posted, to see what exciting new book related thing I will discuss to hopefully change your  life for the better.  See ya soon!(fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment